Statements should be read alongside the Code of Professional Conduct. They provide more detailed requirements for veterinarians on specific issues. Veterinarians must comply with them.
- Health Practitioners Undertaking Surgical Procedures on Animals
- Compounding Veterinary Medicines
- Discretionary Use of Human and Veterinary Medicines by Veterinarians
- Cattle Disbudding and Dehorning by Non-Veterinarians
- Authorisation of Dry Cow Therapy
- Manufacturing Veterinary Medicines
- Certification of fitness for transport of livestock
- Induction of Calving in Cattle
- Authorisation of adult cat and dog vaccinations for administration by veterinary nurses during the current veterinary workforce shortage
Updated 04 May 2023
Did this page help you?